LORQUIMUR, “RESTORING OUR PAST, WE BUILD A FUTURE…
The company LORQUIMUR S. L. was established in the city of Lorca (Murcia) in 1998 by a team of professionals from different companies in the sector. It is directed by Mr. Ginés Méndez Valverde. The experience accumulated by the professionals who make up this group covers in a broad way all the activities related to the rehabilitation, restoration, conservation of Architectural Heritage Properties, works of art and construction and construction of all types of buildings. Our work covers all the disciplines derived from conservation and restoration, combining traditional techniques and materials with the elements and tools that today’s technique and technology provide us.
Our aim has always been quality and guarantee, as demonstrated by our work and numerous awards given to Lorquimur, as well as to its Managing Director Ginés Méndez.
Among other clients is the Colegio San Francisco de Asís de Lorca, located in the monumental complex of the Convento de San Francisco, having carried out ten phases during ten years and having as a result a modern and respectful building with its history.
- Murcia Region Town Planning Award (Castillo de Lorca)
- Caja Murcia Young Entrepreneurs Awards – 2003 Edition (Ginés Méndez)
- Confederation of Entrepreneurs of the Lorca Region Award (Ceclor)
- Building Quality Award by the Museum of Fine Arts of Murcia
- Prize for Quality in the Construction of the Church of Santiago de Lorca
- Lorca Chamber of Commerce Award (Services)
- Europa Nostra Restoration Prize for the Restoration of 6 churches in Lorca, this being the most important European award given to the Restoration of the Historical and Artistic Heritage.